With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dieffenbachia Mary
Dieffenbachia this variety is faster-growing, Mary dieffenbachia shows off light green leaves that are heavily splashed with dark green and creamy green. Dieffenbachia is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick succulent stems. This tropical shrub shows off lush leaves that are usually marked in shades of cream, yellow, or white, making dieffenbachia a top pick for brightening dim corners indoors. Dieffenbachia adds fun color and texture without flowers.
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
Planting and care
Dieffenbachia is propagated by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting. With a minimum temperature of 5 degrees, dieffenbachia must be grown indoors in temperate areas. They need light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. They also need moderately moist soil, and should be fertilized organically
Leaves will periodically roll up and fall off to make way for new leaves. Yellowing of the leaves is generally a sign of problematic conditions, such as a nutrient deficiency in the soil. Dieffenbachia responds well to hot temperatures and dry climates.
Caring for Dieffenbachia Mary
- Rotate the dieffenbachia house plant regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant and prevent it from reaching towards the light on one side.
- Watering should be when the soil feels dry to touch.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize plants with organic fertilizers.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.When potting or repotting plants, spring-time is best just before the growing season begins.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Dieffenbachia Mary
Special features: The large and showy Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
Ornamental use: The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Some leaves are green and some leaves are greenish yellow but anyway it looks great!
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
How often should i water it and does it come with soil or should i get my own soil?
Gud quality n healthy plants sent. Excellent packing to ensure plant safety
Rare new variety?