1099+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bamboo Multi Head
Signify purity and peace and bring luck into your home with our Bamboo plant. Believed to change the energy of your home, this plant is simple to care for.
Send this stylish gift to their home, office, or as a present for those who need a little Fengshui balance in their lives.
Planting and care
Since bamboo likes high ambient moisture levels, daily misting of bamboo plants are recommended. Place the bamboo where it can get direct natural lighting if possible. Most bamboos cannot retain all their foliage and some leaf drop is to be expected.
Follow fertilizing directions for the size container you have. A good potting soil, mixed with perlite for drainage works great. Just keep a check on the soil and allow it to dry out between watering. Bamboo likes water, but loves drainage.
Do not leave your containers of bamboo outside during the winter months and expect it to live. In cold climate zones you must move the container into a protected warm area during the cold winter months.
Caring for Bamboo Multi Head
- Remove dust with damp cotton wool.
- Apply water when the soil appears dry. Never allow the soil to become completely dry.
- Every two to five years they will need to be repotted or divided.
- In containers bamboos, especially those that are not well adapted to hot sun, require more care in placement as they can be damaged if the pot overheats.
- During winter, container bamboos are susceptible to freezing and if not protected may die.
- Bamboo in containers is not nearly as hardy as the same bamboo would be in the ground.
Typical uses of Bamboo Multi Head
Culinary use: na
Ornamental use: This plant is frequently sold in decorative pots as a finished product rather than something to take home and re-pot in a more attractive vessel, which again makes it a good choice if you don t want to put much effort into plant care.
Medicinal use: na
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
Such a great variety of options!
Hope many more to purchase and recommend to buy from this seller without giving room second thought
Very good plant, very impressive packing, 2-3 leaves were dried. But will give 5 star
Good quality they all grow nicely?