Bamboo Multi Head - Plant
Description for Bamboo Multi Head
Signify purity and peace and bring luck into your home with our Bamboo plant. Believed to change the energy of your home, this plant is simple to care for.
Send this stylish gift to their home, office, or as a present for those who need a little Fengshui balance in their lives.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Bamboo Multi Head||-||-||1.0 to 3.0 feet||Easy|
Planting and care
Since bamboo likes high ambient moisture levels, daily misting of bamboo plants are recommended. Place the bamboo where it can get direct natural lighting if possible. Most bamboos cannot retain all their foliage and some leaf drop is to be expected.
Follow fertilizing directions for the size container you have. A good potting soil, mixed with perlite for drainage works great. Just keep a check on the soil and allow it to dry out between watering. Bamboo likes water, but loves drainage.
Do not leave your containers of bamboo outside during the winter months and expect it to live. In cold climate zones you must move the container into a protected warm area during the cold winter months.
|Partial to full sunlight.||Bamboo plants also like to have fertile, slightly acidic, well drained but moist soil.||The key to watering bamboo is to water often enough and deeply enough to keep the soil moist.||18C to 35C||Use a slow release fertilizer.|
Caring for Bamboo Multi Head
- Remove dust with damp cotton wool.
- Apply water when the soil appears dry. Never allow the soil to become completely dry.
- Every two to five years they will need to be repotted or divided.
- In containers bamboos, especially those that are not well adapted to hot sun, require more care in placement as they can be damaged if the pot overheats.
- During winter, container bamboos are susceptible to freezing and if not protected may die.
- Bamboo in containers is not nearly as hardy as the same bamboo would be in the ground.
Typical uses of Bamboo Multi Head
Culinary use: na
Ornamental use: This plant is frequently sold in decorative pots as a finished product rather than something to take home and re-pot in a more attractive vessel, which again makes it a good choice if you don t want to put much effort into plant care.
Medicinal use: na
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
This plant can be planted in a simple pot.
Received in good condition. Liked them very much!