Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
Description for Muscari, Grape Hyacinth (Mix Color)
They should not be confused with hyacinths. They usually have one or more narrow leaves which arise from a bulb. The flowers appear in the spring and form a spike or raceme, being held in a close or loose spiral around a central stalk.
They usually have one or more narrow leaves which arise from a bulb. The flowers often become less tightly spaced as the flower matures. Individual flowers are composed of six fused tepals forming a spherical to obovoid shape.
Planting and care
Planting season of the bulb is in a rainy and autumn season. Space the bulbs approximately three inches apart. Plant them up to three inches deep.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Muscari
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
Typical uses of Muscari
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: Muscari is used as ornamental garden plants. It is suited for decorating the edges of gardens, containers, and paths.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can these flower's sowing in normal winter season (in temperature like 20 to 30 C. please rpl fast, then I will order.
How to order this plant.
This plant loks soo cute.
Up to what height this plants grows.
Hom much height it can grow ?