Hyacinth Delft (Blue) - Bulbs
97+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hyacinth Delft (Blue)
Delft Blue is truly a dazzler and is known to be one of the most fragrant Hyacinths available. A dense spike of fragrant florets surrounded by green sword-like foliage that should be planted along walkways to maximize your enjoyment.Hyacinths are hardy, deer resistant, very fragrant, and easy to grow in well-drained soil in full sun to partial shade.
Planting and care
- Plant hyacinth bulbs in early winter.
- Plant the bulbs in well-drained, moderately fertile soil in full sun or partial shade.
- Before planting, loosen the soil and add compost in the soil to increase its fertility.
- Plant the bulbs 4 inches deep and a minimum of 3 inches apart.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointy end up.
- After planting cover the bulb with soil and water thoroughly.
- For early flowering chill the hyacinth bulb before planting.
- For chilling, place the bulbs in refrigerator at a temperature of 2-8 degrees C for 10-13 weeks.
- Do not to store any fruit in the refrigerator during chilling of bulb as ethylene gas given off by ripening fruit will damage the embryonic flowers inside the bulbs.
Caring for Hyacinth Delft
- Protect container-grown plants from excessive winter moisture.
- After plants are finished flowering in spring, cut back flower stalks but allow the leaves to die back naturally.
- Hyacinth bulbs do not like to have wet feet, so make sure they are not watered too often. Too much moisture can cause root rot.
- Wear gloves when planting, as bulb dust may cause a harmless skin irritation.
After plants are finished flowering in spring, cut back flower stalks but allow the leaves to die back naturally and then harvest the bulbs. Store the bulbs in dry and shady area.
Typical uses of Hyacinth Delft
Special features: Attractive and fragrant flowers.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Group or mass planted in beds, borders, rock gardens, long walks. Effectively mixes with other spring flowering bulbs.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Will you delier this to Delhi.
Do this plant require special care to grow.
Seeds for this plant are available with u?
I love this plant, these is really easy to grow and care plant.
What pot size should I use for this plant.