(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hyacinth City of Harlem (Yellow)
White Pearl is truly a dazzler and is known for its white color attractive and fragrent flowers. A dense spike of fragrant florets surrounded by green sword-like foliage that should be planted along walkways to maximize your enjoyment.Hyacinths are hardy, deer resistant, very fragrant, and easy to grow in well-drained soil in full sun to partial shade.
Planting and care
1. Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1).
Caring for Hyacinth City of Harlem
- Protect container-grown plants from excessive winter moisture.
- After plants are finished flowering in spring, cut back flower stalks but allow the leaves to die back naturally.
- Hyacinth bulbs do not like to have wet feet, so make sure they are not watered too often. Too much moisture can cause root rot.
- Wear gloves when planting, as bulb dust may cause a harmless skin irritation.
After plants are finished flowering in spring, cut back flower stalks but allow the leaves to die back naturally and then harvest the bulbs. Store the bulbs in dry and shady area.
Typical uses of Hyacinth City of Harlem
Special features: Attractive and fragrant flowers.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Group or mass planted in beds, borders, rock gardens, long walks. Effectively mixes with other spring flowering bulbs.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments