|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Summer Savory
Satureja montana, called winter savory, is a low-growing, woody-stemmed, somewhat-shrubby, spreading perennial which is frequently grown in herb gardens for its stiff, linear to lance-shaped, pungent, glossy, dark green leaves (to 1" long) which can be used fresh or dried as a seasoning in food.
Planting and care
Plant approx 20 to 25 cm apart, as they grow to make sure they still have about 15 cm between the rows as they can grow quite bushy. The seedlings can be thinned back at any stage and the trimmings can be used at virtually any time.
Caring for Summer Savory
- Plant lavender in full sun and well-drained soil (add organic matter to improve heavy soils).
- Water plants deeply but infrequently, when the soil is almost dry.
- Prune in early spring or at harvest time. For low-growing varieties, trim back foliage 1 to 2 inches.
- Starting in a plant s second year, all 3- to 4-foot lavenders should be cut back by about a third to keep the plant from getting overly woody.
Typical uses of Summer Savory
Special features: The leaves and stems of the sage plant also contain antioxidant enzymes.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
vegetable Seeds germinated within a week of sowing and excellent success rate.
cute flowers in this plant.
Good quality vegetable seeds..95% terminated..
The vegetable seeds have germinated.I can give my real review only after a few months
seeds germination rate is good