145Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Parsley Moss Curled
Parsley is a mild-flavoured herb, and parsley leaves are often used to create attractive garnishes for a variety of dishes. Rich in vitamins and minerals, the ruffled green herb is a flavourful addition to soups and other culinary delights. Although good old curly parsley is the most familiar, you might be surprised that there are many different kinds of parsley.
Parsley is not just a dark green garnish. The leaves are high in vitamins and minerals. I use parsley in soups, salads, and to make a scrumptious green shake of parsley, bananas, maple syrup and water. Parsley is also a good edible landscape plant. This low growing herb makes a good dark green edging for annual annual and perennial flower gardens.
Planting and care
Caring for Parsley Moss Curled
- Parsley likes a rich soil so add a small handful of an organic fertilizer, such as 5-5-5, monthly around each plant.
- Keep plants well watered and mulch after weeding with straw or untreated grass clippings to help keep the soil cool and moist and to keep soil out of the crevices of curly parsleyâ€™s leaves.
- Control for aphids with sprays in insecticidal soap. Swallowtail butterfly larvae love to feed on parsley.
- Itâ€™s actually a great plant to grow in a butterfly garden for that reason. Unless there are many caterpillars on your plant, donâ€™t worry about controlling them. A few wonâ€™t cause too much damage.
- Hand-pick and move those that are devouring a plant.
Typical uses of Parsley Moss Curled
Culinary use: Used as a garnish or directly in dishes, parsley is a delicate herb with a strong peppery taste, making it a favourite for many chefs.
As a biennial, edible white flowers emerge in an umbel during the plantâ€™s second growing season.
Flat leaf parsley tends to be favoured for its culinary uses while curly is more often used as decoration. However, flavour varies greatly by variety, so donâ€™t rule out any types without checking their full credentials first.
Medicinal use: Parsley has been used as a source of certain vitamins and minerals. Parsley seed was used traditionally as a carminative to decrease flatulence and colic pain. The root was used as a diuretic and the juice to treat kidney ailments.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good number of plants and currently flowering so waiting for the cherry tomatos!!
Seeds have sprouted - Guess rest depends on climate and how well i look after it.
Super vegetable Seeds .
Very Good Quality Seeds
Very fast germination just on the third day from seeding. Happy with that but has to update the review later based on the yield. If it gives yield just as shown in the picture it will be excellent. Le