Description for Celery Imported, Celery Tall Utah
Celery will not tolerate heat and can be hard to transplant. Summer crops in the north and winter crops in the south make celery a year-round producer. All the work is worth it when you harvest crunchy, green stalks.
Planting and care
Because a celery plant has such a long maturity time, unless you live in a location with long growing seasons, you need to start celery seeds indoors at least 8 â€“ 10 weeks before the last frost date for your area.
Caring for Celery Imported
- Celery is a heavy feeder. It also requires lots of water. Make sure to provide plenty of water during the entire growing season, especially during hot, dry weather.
- If celery does not get enough water, the stalks will be dry, and small.
- Add plenty of compost and mulch around the plants to retain moisture.
- Fertilize regularly. Add mulch as needed, to help retain soil moisture and add nutrients.
- Tie growing celery stalks together to keep them from sprawling.
Typical uses of Celery Imported
Celery is an excellent source of vitamin K and molybdenum. It is a very good source of folate, potassium, dietary fiber, manganese, and pantothenic acid. Celery is also a good source of vitamin B2, copper, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids).
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good seeds - derived good rate of germination - yet to grow to form heads
Sprouted super fast.....have to replant now. I had put too many seeds together. Mistake not to be made again. Great product. My first time in gardening
Some good number of seeds have germinated . Would know better later on when they would eventually produce flower & egg plant
I m happy with this nice vegetable seeds product
Any query about 1+1 celery imported, celery tall utah - seeds