Potted in 4 inch black polybag
Description for Thunbergia Erecta Alba, Meyenia Erecta Alba (White)
It is best grown in organically rich, fertile, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade.
Planting and care
Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves. There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates. Learning how to grow will add a striking visual and olfactory touch to the garden.
Caring for Thunbergia Erecta Alba
- Grow the plants in full sun to light shade. In hotter regions, plant where they will receive afternoon shade.
- Grow Thunbergia in rich soils to help fuel growth. Prior to planting, mix in ample amounts of compost.
- Add a general purpose fertilizer every 4-6 weeks.
- Thunbergia plants do not tolerate droughts very well.
- Keep the soil well watered, especially when young, and during hot and dry weather. If grown in containers, be vigilant that they do not dry out.
- Thunbergia plants can be trimmed, as needed.
- Plants need the support of a fence, trellis or post. Train young plants to reach the support.
August to September
Typical uses of Thunbergia Erecta Alba
Special features: Trellises, arbors, fences or other structures in areas where winter hardy. Hanging baskets and other containers when grown as an annual. Houseplant.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.