(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Murraya Exotica, Andhra kamini
Murraya Exotica is a tropical, evergreen plant native to southern China, Taiwan, the Indian sub-continent, south-eastern Asia.The shrub is usually propagated from seed.
The flowers are followed by small oval red fruits with one or two seeds.The evergreen leaflets are dark green and pinnately compound with three to nine leaflets arranged alternately along the spine. The dark green leaves make a dramatic backdrop for the highly fragrant cream-coloured flowers. The shrub blooms most of the year.
Planting and care
Murraya Exotica planting material is seeds. It is sowing in the pot ar main field. After sowing watering should be done.
Caring for Murraya Exotica
- Plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Typical uses of Murraya Exotica
Special features: Evergreen shrub or small tree with glossy, aromatic foliage, white bell-shaped flowers with a heady scent of Orange Jasmine.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose. Its generally keep indoor in the living room and in terrace area.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though.
Got in good condition, found no problem, happy :)
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!