299+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pilea Cadierei, Pilea Aluminium, Watermelon Pilea
Pilea cadierei is a species of flowering plant in the family Urticaceae, native to China and Vietnam. It is an evergreen perennial growing up to 30 cm tall by 21 cm broad, with dark green oval leaves, each leaf having four raised silvery patches.
Planting and care
Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves.
There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates. Learning how to grow will add a striking visual and olfactory touch to the garden.
Caring for Pilea Cadierei
- Plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young. You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Typical uses of Pilea Cadierei
Special features: Easy maintenance indoor plant
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
Very nice plant. Got delivered with very good condition. Gonna order one more
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.
Thanks the plant is growing well
Plant came securely packed.Plant is good, no brown leaves. Hope it grows well