|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Apple (Grafted)
The apple tree is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple. It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree and is the most widely grown species in the genus Malus.
It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree.
Planting and care
Apple plantation is done from June to December. Normally, this plant is planted at a spacing of 4 x 4 m into pits of 60 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm. At the time of planting, mix organic manure in the soil.
Also, you can plant in the planter using the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Caring for Apple
- Use a balanced fertilizer every three months until the tree begins to bear fruit, and apply nitrogen annually once the tree is mature.
- Watering is done early in the morning if the soil is dry until the plants get established.
- Prune the plant after harvesting the fruits.
Typical uses of Apple
Special features: Apple fruits are delicious taste and excellent flavour.
Culinary use: Apples are an important ingredient in many desserts, such as apple pie, apple crumble, apple crisp and apple cake.
Ornamental use: Apple is used for the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I need Apple (Grafted) - Plant. Plz