Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
Description for Gladiolus White Prosperity (White)
Gladiolus are available with flowers in a huge range of colors, including apricot, blue, burgundy, pink, gold, red, orange, and white, as well as multicolored varieties.
It is sometimes called the sword lily. A great cutting flower, gladioli look beautiful in midsummer bouquets. Height ranges from 2 to 5 feet. Their stems are generally unbranched, producing 1 to 9 narrow, sword-shaped, longitudinal grooved leaves. The flower spikes are large and one-sided. They are united at their base into a tube-shaped structure.
Planting and care
Gladiolas bulbs submerge in the water until they do not germinate well. After germinated bulb is planted in the potting mix. Keep the plant where the maximum sunlight is available. Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
Following are the suggested compositions for bulb plantation:
Caring for Gladiolus White Prosperity
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Gladiolus White Prosperity
Special features: Attractive flower
Ornamental use: This flowering bulbous plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Beautiful flowers ...
Shall we use it in hanging pots ?
is it possible to grow these in delhi nowdays at home in pots?
This plant look so beautiful.
Which other plant can be grown with this plant.
Any query about gladiolus white prosperity (white) - bulbs