Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Flat 40% Cashback|
| * on all orders today |
* max cashback of Rs 350
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
Description for Gladiolus (True yellow)
Gladiolus plants grow wonderfully in the warm weather of summer. You can produce these flowers in sequence by planting some corms every few weeks or so.
Their stems are generally unbranched with sword-shaped leaves. The flower spikes are large and one-sided with green bracts and tepals. The plants bloom in midsummer; however, you can prolong the bloom period by choosing early, mid, and late season types and staggering planting times. Height ranges from 2 to 4 feet.
Planting and care
Gladiolus plants grow wonderfully in the warm weather of summer. You can produce these flowers in sequence by planting some corms every few weeks or so. You should start your planting of your gladiolus in mid-spring.
You have to plant the gladiolus deeper than usual because they have a tall sheaf of leaves. This will help anchor them against strong winds that might blow them over to the ground. Keep 5 to 6 inches between planting.
Caring for Gladiolus
- Put a 2 to 4 inches layer of mulch around your gladioli to keep your soil moist and help prevent weeds.
- If you get less than 1 inch of rain a week, water your plants regularly throughout the summer.
- Otherwise, water them moderately when in growth to keep the soil moist.
- Remove the faded/dead flowers to ensure continuous growth. Once all the flowers on a stalk have gone, cut off the stalk.
- Be sure to leave the plant intact so it can mature and rejuvenate the corms for the next season.
You can cut blooms for bouquets, flower spikes should be cut on a slant when the lowest flowers on the stalk begin to show color. When cutting the flower stalk, leave at least four leaves on the plant to feed the corm for next year blooms.
Typical uses of Gladiolus
Special features: Flowers
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Gladiolus plants are a lovely addition to any garden.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I have this plant in different flower colour variety.
Is it available in white color flower also.
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
wow is this real plant?so amazing.
Beautiful flowering plant