Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Gladiolus (Royal Blue)
Gladiolus are available with flowers in a huge range of colors, including apricot, blue, burgundy, pink, gold, red, orange, and white, as well as multicolored varieties.
It is sometimes called the sword lily. A great cutting flower, gladioli look beautiful in midsummer bouquets. Height ranges from 2 to 5 feet. Their stems are generally unbranched, producing 1 to 9 narrow, sword-shaped, longitudinal grooved leaves. The flower spikes are large and one-sided. They are united at their base into a tube-shaped structure.
Planting and care
Gladiolas bulbs submerge in the water until they do not germinate well. After germinated bulb is planted in the potting mix. Keep the plant where the maximum sunlight is available. Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
Following are the suggested compositions for bulb plantation:
Caring for Gladiolus
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Gladiolus
Special features: Attractive flower
Ornamental use: This flowering bulbous plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Haven't received my order of gladiolus even 3 months after placing the order.
Up to what height this plants grows.
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
How much water should be applied to this plant.
I have this plant in different flower colour variety.