299+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pineapple, Anannas
The pineapple is a tropical plant with edible multiple fruit consisting of coalesced berries, also called pineapples, and the most economically significant plant in the Bromeliaceae family.
Planting and care
Pineapples are easily propagated from either the fruit itself or the mother plant.
Caring for Pineapple
- Light: Pineapple prefer full sun, so give them plenty of light.
- Water: Water profusely throughout its life. Pineapples are truly tropical and do not thrive in cooler, drier weather, although they can withstand short bursts of rather cold weather.
- Soil: A rich typical potting mix will do fine, but make sure the drainage is immaculate. Pineapple should be watered from the top like other bromeliads.
- Fertilizer: Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
Typical uses of Pineapple
Special features: Flowers may be used as a garnish, or may be added to fruit cocktails or salads.
Culinary use: pine-cone shaped fruit with a crown of stiff prickly leaves and sweet-tasting flesh.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Gift for my father and he loved it