(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Miracle Fruit, Synsepalum dulcificum
Interesting fact: After eating one miracle fruit, sour things will instantly taste sweet. Eating even the sourest of lemons, one will taste only sugary sweetness. The effect lasts an hour or two.
The Miracleberry (Synsepalum dulcificum) is a large shrub with dense foliage clustered at the tips of its many slender branches. It is native to West and West-Central tropical Africa. This plant is best known for its red berries, which contain a glycoprotein known as miraculin. Miraculin has the remarkable property of modifying sour tastes into sweet.
Planting and care
Caring for Miracle Fruit
- When growing miracle fruit indoor mist daily with water to raise humidity as it is humidity loving plant.
- Water the plant regularly but do not let the plant sit in water or it may become waterlogged and may develop root rot.
- Prune the diseased and criss-cross branches.
Typical uses of Miracle Fruit
Culinary use: In foods, miracle fruit is used as a low-calorie sugar-free sweetener.
Ornamental use: Miracle fruit can be grown in a pot as an indoor plant.
Medicinal use: Miracle fruit can take to treat diabetes and correct chemotherapy-related taste disturbances.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments