|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Longan, Lichi
Dimocarpus longan, commonly known as the longan, is a tropical tree that produces edible fruit. It is one of the better-known tropical members of the soapberry family, to which the lychee also belongs. It is native to Southern Asia
Planting and care
Fertilize longan trees with a balanced 5-5-5 fertilizer every two months, beginning with 1/4 pound fertilizer one month after planting
Spread the fertilizer over the soil from the trunk to the drip line and water thoroughly.
Caring for Longan
- Longan trees thrive in warm climates, but tolerate temperatures down to 22 degrees Fahrenheit for brief intervals.
- Plant the longan trees in the sunniest, highest, and driest part of the garden, as they require well-drained soil
- Even a few days of waterlogged soil can kill longan trees. In a container garden, the trees grow 7 to 10 feet tall, while trees in the yard grow 15 to 25 feet tall.
Typical uses of Longan
Special features: Grown for fruit, ornamental use and as shade tree.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Medicinal use: Stomach problems such as infections & pain,
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
Very nice plant. Got delivered with very good condition. Gonna order one more
Good quality they all grow nicely?
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
My plants are thriving! Will definitely buy this plant again when needed.