Tamarindus Indica, Imli - 1 Kg Seeds
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Tamarind is a leguminous tree in the family Fabaceae indigenous to tropical Africa. The genus Tamarindus is a monotypic taxon, having only a single species.
Common name: tamarind
Color: pale yellow
Bloom time: May to August
Height: 40.00 to 60.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 28 degree F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out.
- Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential.
- Also, select a site that gets full sun.
- For dependable blooms, plants need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day.
Harvesting: It is normally growing as a wild species.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Late in the season, stop deadheading rugosas so that hips will form on the plants; these can be harvested and dried on screens, away from sunlight, then stored in an airtight container.
Shade tree and/or fruit tree. Landscape specimen/accent but needs a big space. Residential street tree. Parking lot islands. Parks.
- Tamarindus [Tamarindus indica L.
- indica)], belongs to the family Leguminosae (Fabaceae), commonly known as Tamarind tree, is one of the fruit tree species that is used as traditional medicine.
for medicinal use
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about tamarindus indica, imli - 1 kg seeds