1 packet contains - 3gm / 10gm seeds.
115Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
Description for Water Melon F1 Sanya 786
Everyone seems to love juicy watermelon in the summertime. Native to Africa, melons need warm temperatures (up to 80 degrees during the day) and a long growing season.
Gardeners in colder climates can still have success in growing watermelon by starting seeds indoors and choosing short-season varieties. Days to maturity range from 70 to 90, depending on the variety.
Planting and care
Growing watermelons requires lots of space, lots of sun, lots of water and lots of nutrients.
Caring for Water Melon F1 Sanya 786
- Mulching with black plastic will serve multiple purposes: it will warm the soil, hinder weed growth and keep developing fruits clean.
- While melon plants are growing, blooming, and setting fruit, they need 1 to 2 inches of water per week.
- Water at the vine s base in the morning, and try to avoid wetting the leaves and avoid overhead watering.Reduce watering once fruit are growing. Dry weather produces the sweetest melon.
- Pruning isn t necessary, but vine productivity may be improved if you do not allow lateral (side) vines to grow and stick to the main vine When the plant is young, just cut off the end buds as they form (before the side shoots become vines).
- As fruit is ripening, prevent rotting by gently lifting it and putting some cardboard or straw between the fruit and the soil.
- Watermelons dont sweeten after they are picked, so harvest time is important. They generally ripen over two weeks so keep you eye on them.
- Look at the color on the bottom. A green watermelon will have a white bottom; a ripe melon will have a cream- or yellow-colored bottom.
Typical uses of Water Melon F1 Sanya 786
Special features: Days to maturity range from 70 to 90, depending on the variety.
- They are great sliced, in fruit salads, and the rind is even used hollowed out as a serving basket or bowl.
- On a hot summer day, nothing tastes better than a nice slice of watermelon. Understanding the best growing conditions for watermelons will help you grow this wonderful fruit.
- Helps You Hydrate: Drinking water is an important way to keep your body hydrated.
- Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds: Watermelon is also high in carotenoids, including beta-carotene and lycopene. Plus, it has citrulline, an important amino acid.
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer: Researchers have studied lycopene and other individual plant compounds in watermelon for their anti-cancer effects. Although lycopene intake is linked to a lower risk of some types of cancer, the results are mixed. The strongest link so far seems to be between lycopene and cancers of the digestive system
- Improve Heart Health: Lifestyle factors, including diet, may lower the risk of heart attacks and strokes by reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Help Relieve Muscle Soreness: Citrulline, an amino acid in watermelon, may reduce muscle soreness.
- Is Good for Skin and Hair: Vitamin C helps your body make collagen, a protein that keeps your skin supple and your hair strong.
- Can Help Improve Digestion: Fiber and water are important for healthy digestion. Watermelon contains both.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
The seeds are genuine. Just planted and could see some germination after a week. Awaiting for its growth. Thank you
The reason why I am reviewing this so lately is because I wanted some time to see it s germination and growth afterwards. Today the plant is in full bloom . It has almost grown up to 3 ft in height an
Superb! Amazing! Excellent ????... Superb germination and healthy plants! Almost all seeds germinated.... The germination rate is 95%, superb quality seeds
All seeds germinated waiting to grow 2 weeks over growing nicely