115Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Papaya Shah Nanah
Sweet and delicious, this papaya s bright orange flesh is wonderfully refreshing in fresh salads, alone or mixed with other fruit. Plants grow to 8 feet in containers kept in full sun with temperatures above 65 F. In warm, sunny areas, plants grow fast and ripen fruit within a year. Overwinter indoors and move outdoors in the summer. Fruits are borne along the trunk and ripen from hard green to softer yellow-orange. Palm-shaped, long-stalked foliage adds to the tropical look.
Papaya tree bears many spherical or pear-shaped fruits that can have about 6-20 inches in length and 4-12 inches in diameter. The average-sized papaya weighs about a pound. The fruit is said to ripen when it feels soft to thumb pressure, and its skin has attained an amber to orange hue.
Spread: 2-3 feet
Planting and care
Caring for Papaya Shah Nanah
- In addition to proper papaya growing conditions, suitable care of papaya fruit trees is also important. In order for papaya trees to thrive, they require some fertilizer.
- Provide young plants fertilizer every 14 days using Â¼ pound of complete fertilizer. Fertilize older trees with 1 to 2 pounds of fertilizer once a month. Also, be sure to take a soil sample and amend as necessary.
- Water trees frequently for best fruit production. Mulch trees with 4 inches of wood chips to help retain moisture, taking care to keep the mulch 8 to 12 inches from the trunk.
- Protect developing fruit from pests by placing a paper bag over them until they are ripe.
Typical uses of Papaya Shah Nanah
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments