|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Cape Gooseberry, Rasbhari
The cape gooseberries is a soft-wooded, perennial, somewhat vining plant usually reaching 2 to 3 ft. in height. Under good conditions, it can reach 6 ft. but will need support. The purplish, spreading branches are ribbed and covered with fine hairs. The fruit is a berry with smooth, waxy, orange-yellow skin and juicy pulp containing numerous very small yellowish seeds.
Planting and care
The plant is widely grown from seed. There are sometimes mixed with pulverized soil or ashes for uniform sowing. High humidity is required for good germination. The plants can also be propagated from 1-year-old stem cuttings.
Caring for Cape Gooseberry
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- FFertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
Typical uses of Cape Gooseberry
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I planted the seeds in a vermincompost/soil mix outside in the shadow. Since it is very hot right now it is perfect for tomatos to grow. The seeds germinated a few days after planting them
it was good..given good yield
Good seeds - derived good rate of germination - yet to grow to form heads
Very good service. High quality product.
Seeds have sprouted - Guess rest depends on climate and how well i look after it.