499+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
Description for Nimboo, Lemon ( Big Fruit, Grafted)
In India, in terms of area under cultivation, citrus is the third largest fruit industry after Banana and Mango.When you grow a lemon tree in a pot, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First of all, container lemon trees will not get as large as lemon tree grown in the ground.When growing lemon trees in containers, the needs are very similar to lemon trees growing in the ground. The lemon trees will need good drainage, so make sure the pot has drainage holes.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Nimboo, Limboo.lime||-||Annual||2 to 6||Moderately easy,|
Planting and care
|Full sun, Partial sun.||Citrus orchards flourish well in light soils with good drainage properties. Deep soils with pH range of 5.5 to 7.5 are considered ideal.||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season,||20 to 40 degrees C||Use any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Nimboo
- If you have the luxury of starting from scratch, plant your lemon tree where it will get plenty of sun and be protected from frost in the colder months.
- Ensure the soil is well drained in your planting area.
- Mulch in a ring around the tree.
- This helps keep moisture in the ground, but more importantly prevents grass and weeds, which lemon trees dislike, from encroaching on your plant.
- Care should be taken, though, not to mulch right up to the trunk as this can promote collar rot.
Typical uses of Nimboo
Medicinal use: There is a belief in Ayurvedic medicine that a cup of hot water with lemon juice in it every morning tonifies and purifies the liver.
Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very much happy with the product and service.
This is one of my favorite plants.
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
very durable plant to a wide range of conditions
Given as a gift in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the recipient