|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Guava Sardar L49, Amrud ( Grown through seeds )
Guava is a very popular fruit.It is available throughout the year except during the summer season. Being very hardy, it gives an assured crop even with very little care. Its cost of production is also low because its requirements for fertilizer, irrigation and plant protection are not much.Further, its nutritive value is very high.
Planting and care
Layers are used as planting material. The planting is distributed from June - December. A spacing 5 to 6m. Plant the layers with the ball of earth in the centre of the pit of 45 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm size filled with FYM 10 Kg neem cake 1 Kg and topsoil.
Caring for Guava Sardar L49
- The tree should be planted in well-drained soil where its roots have room to spread.
- Fertilize growing guavas every one to two months while young and then three to four times per year as the tree matures.
- Guava trees need a high amount of nitrogen, phosphoric acid and potash, along with some magnesium for maximum fruit production.
- An example is a formula of 6-6-6-2, worked into soils just prior to the onset of the growing season and then evenly spaced out three times during the growth period.
- Pruning should be done when it grows excess.
- Look for pest attack and apply cure accordingly.
Throughout the year
Typical uses of Guava Sardar L49
Special features: The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
Culinary use: Mature fruit use for making the Jams and jellies
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: The plant has been used to treat inflammation and kidney and urinary tract infections; as a diuretic and as a stomach tonic. Other uses include carminative action and treatment of cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, and gout. It also has been used for leukorrhea and yeast infections.
Note: Used only after consulting the specialist.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very much happy with the product and service. On time delivery with product being in perfect condition.
This Exotic Plant looks so beautiful.
Is the item durable?
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
This plant can be grown anywhere in the house in?indirect sunlight.