|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
* worth Rs 300 to 600 Free
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
- 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150)
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Pistachio, Pista Seeds
The pistachio, a member of the cashew family, is a small tree originating from Central Asia and the Middle East. The tree produces seeds that are widely consumed as food.
Planting and care
Sow the seeds in a nursery bed then plant in the field. Keep the planting distance 8 X 8 m between two plants.
Caring for Pistachio
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
Typical uses of Pistachio
Special features: Fruit
Medicinal use: The vitamins, minerals, fats, and protein found in pistachio.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good but after two moths i will see the result
Please send for nursery growing purpose