|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Peltophorum Ferrugineum, Peela Gulmohar
The beautiful and graceful peltophorum tree is often called Yellow Poinciana because it looks just like a royal poinciana but with very showy yellow blossoms.
These trees work best on a large property or as a single specimen tree in a medium-sized yard. The breathtaking, frothy flowers appear in late summer on a treetop full of soft, fern-like leaves.
Planting and care
Caring for Peltophorum Ferrugineum
- Watering should be done up to growing period of the plant if the soil is dry.
- Trimming isn't necessary other than to prune branch ends after flowering is done in order to promote more bushy growth.
- Also, you can remove any too-low branches as the plant matures.
- Fertilize 3 times a year - once each in spring, summer, and fall - with a quality granular fertilizer.
Typical uses of Peltophorum Ferrugineum
Ornamental use: na
Medicinal use: na
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is this vegetable seeds are hybrid or non hybrid ?