Colvillea Racemosa, Golden Flower Tree - 1 Kg Seeds
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Colvillea Racemosa, Golden Flower Tree
The wispy, feathery leaves of Colville glory tree creates a gentle backdrop for its fiery clusters of orange flowers that appear in autumn.
Planting and care
Watering from a hose or sprinkler should be done slowly and deeply, not frequently, to avoid shallow root development or root diseases. Allow soil to dry several inches deep before irrigating.
Caring for Colvillea Racemosa
- They can successfully propagate by seed or by cuttings.
- To propagate by seed, extract the seeds manually and dry them in the sun, then replant the seedlings in a nursery or some other warm, humid area.
- Seedlings generally can grow in domesticity for about eight months to a year before being replanted outside.
Typical uses of Colvillea Racemosa
Special features: Known for its bright orange flowers that grow in large cone or cylinder shaped clusters.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments