Butea Monosperma, Palash - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Butea monosperma is a species of Butea native to tropical and sub-tropical parts of the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia, ranging across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand.
Common name: Butea monosperma
Bloom time: January to March
Height: 30.00 to 40.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential. Also, select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, lilies need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 30° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The mulch should feel moist but not wet.
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
- Keep moist in winter.
- Apply a thin layer of compost each spring, followed by a 2-inch layer of mulch.
- Stake tall lilies.
- Lilies do not rebloom, but you can remove the faded flowers so that the plants seeds.
Best planted as a specimen in a mixed grove of trees that will hide its awkward habit but give its flowers full visibility.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may browse related categories
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
There are yet no reviews for this product.