With this purchase you will get:
Description for Euphorbia tithymaloides, Pedilanthus (Variegated)
Euphorbia tithymaloides is a popular, erect, perennial, succulent; grow up to 8 feet tall. The leave is oval, slightly glossy, variegated, medium green and white edged. They flank the zigzag stems to resemble a crooked backbone with ribs.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Euphorbia tithymaloides
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in a dark room.
- While re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Euphorbia tithymaloides
Special features: Small succulent subshrub for sunny indoor areas.Zigzag stems exude a poisonous milky sap when cut.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Absolutely superb in every way
How many plants like this needed for a 500 SQFT living hall
Any query about euphorbia tithymaloides, pedilanthus (variegated) - plant