With this purchase you will get:
Description for Danilla Grass (Hanging Basket)
Dianella tasmanica is a herbaceous strappy perennial herb. Variegated Flax Lily is an attractive foliage plant with the bonus of producing sprays of lavender-blue flowers followed by showy deep blue fruit. The fruit is more spectacular than the beautiful flowers - stalks of shiny turquoise blueberries lasting from fall into winter create a colorful accent in the garden.
Planting and care
Danilla grass plant can grow in the pot or ground. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat in a proportion of 1:1:1.
Caring for Danilla Grass
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Danilla Grass
Special features: Variegated leaves
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. Neat clumping habit is ideal for mass planting near pools, in garden beds and borders.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about danilla grass (hanging basket) - plant