(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Alocasia Hybrid
Elephant ear plants (Alocasia spp.) received their common name because their leaves look like green renditions of elephants ears. The plants can be kept indoors as house plants or grown outdoors.
The Elephant Ear plant is a Herbaceous Perennial, meaning that they grow from non-woody stems and will re-bloom each year.
Planting and care
Best in part shade or filtered sun in moist, organically rich soils. Plant in locations protected from strong winds after last frost date. Rhizomes/tuberous roots may be started indoors in pots or containers. After last frost date, pots may be sunk to the rim in the garden and containers may be set out on the patio.
Caring for Alocasia Hybrid
- If elephant ear plants are starving for sunlight, their growth becomes stunted and their leaves may turn a bit pale or yellow. If that happens to container-grown elephant ears, move them to a better-lit area.
- Too much sunlight, on the other hand, can burn the plants leaves. Adjust your garden accordingly, either by moving the elephant ears or providing them some shade from a tree or other structure.
- Watch for spider mites.
Typical uses of Alocasia Hybrid
Special features: These are usually propagated by dividing the plant when it's being re-potted in spring.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: These are tropical plants of the Arum family that are treasured for their decorative leaves.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
Such a great variety of options!
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.