(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Lantana Camara
In frost-free climates, it s a great perennial ground cover, as well. Lantana is a genus of about 150 species of perennial flowering plants in the verbena family, Verbenaceae.
They are native to tropical regions of the Americas and Africa but exist as an introduced species in numerous areas, especially in the Australian-Pacific region.
Lantana shrubs are native of the warmer regions of the American continent, thriving best in warm and sunny environments, though this plant can be treated as an annual in colder locales.
Planting and care
Caring for Lantana Camara
- In warmer climates, you need not need any special winter care, though if you live in a more temperate climate, you should take care to mulch (shredded bark is best) your lantana over the winter and heavily prune in the spring.
- In colder areas, lantana should be treated as an annual, as it will not sustain itself over cold winters.
- Make sure to place it in an indoor area that gets a lot of natural sunlight.
Typical uses of Lantana Camara
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: Lantana has also been used in traditional herbal medicines for treating a variety of ailments, including cancer, skin itches, leprosey, rabies, chicken pox, measles, asthma and ulcers Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good seeds and quality packing