|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Vinca (Any Color)
The clear crisp flowers and glossy green leaves of annual vinca are so perfect you may be tempted to rub them to see if they are real. The plants are grown for its attractive glossy, green foliage, as well as its flowers.
Vinca plants are subshrubs or herbaceous, and have slender trailing stems 1 to 2 m (3 to 6 feet) long but not growing more than 20 to 70 cm (8 to 30 inches) above ground.
Planting and care
Vinca is commonly used for borders, edging, and ground cover or bedding plants. The plant grows in the ground or in the pot. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Caring for Vinca
- Vinca or Periwinkle will grow in the range of light conditions, from full sun to shade.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Mulch around plants in dry areas to help retain soil moisture.
Typical uses of Vinca
Special features: The low care nature of vinca plants helps them succeed in window boxes and other garden containers.
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments