|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ipomoea, Morning Glory
They are common outdoor vines, especially used as ground covers, either in tropical regions or temperate areas. In the tropics, where most morning glory species hail from, they are typically perennial. In temperate regions, they are more commonly used as annuals.
Planting and care
Caring for Ipomoea
- Prune climbing species in spring.
- Under glass, provide full light with protection from the hottest sun.
- Once plants have reached about six inches or so in height, you can provide some type of support for the vine to twine around.
- Those planted in hanging baskets can simply be left to spill over the containerâ€™s edge.
Typical uses of Ipomoea
Special features: Available in different colors.
Ornamental use: Ipomoea can be grown in the greenhouse or outdoors as annuals over a pergola or archway, or as groundcover.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.
Good growth and 90% germination
Thank you so much... gifted to someone special and he likes it a lot
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)