299+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bougainvillea (Pink)
It is a semi-climber and can be grown as a hedge, a shrub, a climber over a sunny wall and also in pots.
Bougainvilleas have beautiful, brightly colored bracts, which are specialized leaves that contain the plant's flowers.
Planting and care
These tropical climbers are suitable for large containers placed in the garden during summer but must be kept frost-free in winter. If you want good blooming, give them at least 5 hours a day of full sunlight as a minimum. More hours of direct sun is better. Less than 5 hours and the plant may not bloom very well. Your plants will thrive in shade or partial shade, but only have nice growth with little or no blooms.
Caring for Bougainvillea
- Wait for the first colorful bracts to form and fall in spring.
- Once they fall, prune excess growth.
- Fertilize before flowering season.
- This will cause new bloom on the shorter flowering spurs.
- Repeat during the flowering season as needed.
- Bougainvillea plants need support to cover a wall, fence, or other areas.
- Create rows of wire or string against the surface that you want covering.
Typical uses of Bougainvillea
Special features: Attractive colored bracts
Culinary use: Na
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. Bougainvillea plants are a beloved addition to many gardens and walls. It can be trained to climb trellises or be planted as an attractive but thornily impenetrable barrier, and it can also serve as a groundcover.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I am satisfied with the plants.
Do you provide the plant with soil, and in grown condition?
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
Plant received looks good. However, exact review can be given after the plant starts to grow.
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.