55Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Amaranthus cadatus red
Amaranthus caudatus mixed is a very usefully as a temporary shrub. Amaranthus caudatus is a species of annual flowering plant. It goes by common names such as love-lies-bleeding, pendant amaranth, tassel flower, velvet flower, foxtail amaranth, and Quilete.
Planting and care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. Plants grown in the weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and do not crowd them.
Caring for Amaranthus cadatus red
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more foliage instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Watering should be done early in the morning when the soil is dry.
July to frost
Typical uses of Amaranthus cadatus red
Special features: May be used in beds or borders. Interesting edging along walks or paths.
Ornamental use: Amaranthus plant use as an ornamental plant or indoor plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments