Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
Description for Sparaxis (White)
Sparaxis is a cormous perennial flowering plant which produces loose spikes of up to 5 white colored, open star-shaped flowers. Blooming of sparaxis in late spring or early summer.
Planting and care
Planting season of sparaxis bulb is in the winter and rainy season. Keep the planting distance between 2 bulb is 4 inches apart. Place the bulb up to 3 inches deep. Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Sparaxis
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Sparaxis
Special features: Star-shaped flower
Ornamental use: The plant is used for flower beds.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about sparaxis (white) - bulbs