Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
** for new paypal users only
Description for Crocus King of Striked (Blue, Violet)
Crocus plants are a bulbous, perennial with globular corms, having 15 to 20 cm plant height.
Planting and care
Sowing season of crocus bulb is in the rainy season. Before sowing, you can keep the bulb in the refrigerator in a ventilated mesh bag for 10 to 14 weeks. The highest chilling temperature is around 4 C. Corms should be planted at 10 to 12 cm deep; maintaining 10 to 12 cm spacing between two bulbs. This bulb requires loose and porous potting soil.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Crocus King of Striked
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Crocus King of Striked
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: The crocus plant is used for an ornamental purpose. Plant in groups for a spectacular show in the garden.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about crocus king of striked (blue, violet) - bulbs