Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
Description for Day Lily (Mix Colors)
Daylilies are perennial plants. This clump produces strappy leaves. The flowers which typically last no more than 24 hours. A normal, single daylily flower has 6 tepals each with a midrib in either the same basic color or a different color.
Planting and care
It adapts to many different soil and light conditions. Plant in the early spring or in the early fall. Add organic compost to the soil before planting. Space the bulbs 10 to 18 inches apart and 1 inch deep.
Caring for Day Lily
- Avoid keeping in the scorching sun.
- After planting, water well for a few weeks until the roots are established.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer in the spring or flowering season.
- Remove dead and damaged plant parts.
- Reduce watering in the extreme winter. Wait until the soil feels dry to touch.
Typical uses of Day Lily
Special features: Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.
Culinary use: The flower is edible and used in Chinese cuisine.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is it available in white color flower also.
After how many days it will flower.
I receive this plant as a gift and its growing very well.
Seeds for this plant are available with u?
I have this plant in different flower colour variety.