- Beautiful addition to interior space
- Air purifier plant.
- Shade loving plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Fish Tail Fern
Fishtail palm is a fast-growing feather palm that makes a beautiful addition to the landscape. It has a gray trunk (grows to about 30 ) that is covered by regularly spaced leaf scar rings.
This large fern variety has fronds up to 3 feet long that are less petulant and lighter green color than the parent species. Its pinnae (leaflets) tips are once or twice forked like a fishâ€™s tail giving an unusual appearance.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Fish Tail Fern
- Keep the plant in indirect bright sunlight or partial sunlight area.
- The fish tail fern survives in the outer as well as in the indoor condition, just protect from the harsh sunlight.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Application of Fertilizer:
Typical uses of Fish Tail Fern
Special features: This plant has a leaf shape that resembles the lower fin of a fish.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent hanging as well as a pot plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
Thanks the plant is growing well
Young ones adapt better
I can see the love and care that goes into shipping my plants, thanks nurserylive.
Young ones adapt better