(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Asplenium nidus Crissie fern
This unique fern grows in the form of a deep rosette of large, shiny, spear-shaped fronds. New fronds unfurl from the center of the plant. The fern differs from many in appearance because of its spear-like shaped leaves.
Planting and care
Asplenium nidus can survive either as an epiphytal, or terrestrial plant, but typically grows on organic matter. A peat based potting mix is required. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite (maybe a little less) is one mixture that will be fine. A peat based mixture with organic material is also good. The two main conditions to provide well is enough humidity and to protect the leaves from direct sunlight. It thrives in warm, humid areas in partial to full shade.
Caring for Asplenium nidus Crissie fern
- Fertilizer should only be given to the plant two to three times a year.
- Even then, the fertilizer should only be applied at half strength and should only be given during the spring and summer months.
- Too much fertilizer will cause deformed leaves with brown or yellow spots or edges.
Typical uses of Asplenium nidus Crissie fern
Special features: Crissie fern is an evergreen, epiphytic fern with a short rhizome and large leaves that can be 15 cm long and 20 cm wide.
Ornamental use: Used for decorations in homes, shops and offices.
Medicinal use: The leaves are said to be contraceptive, depurative and sedative. It is used in the treatment of chest pains. It is used externally for the treatment of stings and bites.
- Note: Use only after consulting the specialist.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments