1 packet contains Tomato Roma VF - Seeds - 50 seeds.
Description for Tomato Roma VF
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
|Yellow||Year round||Height : determinate 3-4 , indeterminate 7-15 |
Planting and care
|Solarize your soil to control nematodes, weeds and other pests and disease pathogens. |
Moisten the area and cover it with a sturdy plastic trap.
|Choose well drained, deep and loamy soil. |
Plan on providing fertile, organically enriched soil with a pH between 6.2 and 6.8 for best flavour.
Blossom-end rot is due to calcium deficiency. Lime the tomato soil at the rate of 5 pounds per 100 square feet.
|Tomato plants need at least an inch of water per week; so water them well, especially during dry spells.||Germination 60-85 F
For Growth 70-75 F
|Fertilizer 1 week before planting. Avoid high N and K at blossom time.<
Too much leaf growth may indicate too much N or too much water |
Fertilizer formulas such as 5-10-10 are good.
Bone meal or ground rock phosphate are also good.
Caring for Tomato Roma VF
- Water generously for the first few days.
- Water well throughout growing season, about 2 inches per week during the summer. Keep watering consistent!
- Mulch five weeks after transplanting to retain moisture.
- To help tomatoes through periods of drought, find some flat rocks and place one next to each plant. The rocks pull up water from under the ground and keep it from evaporating into the atmosphere.
- Fertilize two weeks prior to first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- If using stakes, prune plants by pinching off suckers so that only a couple stems are growing per stake.
- Practice crop rotation from year to year to prevent diseases that may have over wintered.
Typical uses of Tomato Roma VF
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Wednesday, 06 September 2017
This plant look so beautiful.Ashish Bhujbal
Friday, 01 September 2017
I WAITING FOR THE RESULT, IF IT SUCCESSFUL I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THISVishal Tejaswi
Wednesday, 23 August 2017
Superb! Amazing! Excellent ????... Superb germination and healthy plants! Almost all seeds germinated.... The germination rate is 95%, superb quality seedsSriram Sena
Monday, 31 July 2017
Good seeds and quality packingArchita
Friday, 28 July 2017
almost all seeds did sprout but growth is slowDeepika Asthana
Any query about tomato roma vf - seeds