Selection Long Melon Kakri - Seeds
Description for Selection Long Melon Kakri
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|scintific name:-utilissimus, Duthic,fuller, Commone name:-cucurbits||-||Summer feb to march||24||Moderately easy|
Planting and care
|full sun||Deep well drained soil with sandy or sandy loam texture is suitable.||Average||25 to 35 degrees c||Use any organic fertilizer.|
Caring for Selection Long Melon Kakri
- If youâ€™re not using paper mulch, apply several inches of organic mulch just as the vines start to elongate. This covering will suppress weeds and help keep the fruits clean and disease free.
- Provide generous amounts of water, particularly right after transplanting and as the fruits develop.
- Male flowers appear first, at leaf joints on the main stem and on larger side shoots. Around a week later, fruit-producing female flowers form on secondary side shoots.
- Despite the many female blossoms, each vine will produce only three or four melons.
- Most young melons will grow to the size of an egg, then shrivel as they send their nutrients back into the vines.
- Fertilize with compost tea when the fruits set and again 2 weeks later.
- Though melon vines look very robust, they are actually quite delicateâ€”always handle them carefully.
- If they start to sprawl outside the area where you wish them to grow, gently guide them back toward the center of the planted area.
Typical uses of Selection Long Melon Kakri
Culinary use: selection long melon kakri are used in the form of salad, cooked as vegetables, and preserved in the form of sweets.selection long melon kakri are eaten raw along with salt and pepper.
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Really good quality vegetable Seeds. Packaging was very good. Will recommend to everyone.
Perfect plant to bring contrast colours in your garden.
Very good seeds growing well