(Inclusive of all taxes)
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Description for Hot Pepper Yellow Desire
The chilli pepper (also chile pepper or chilli pepper, from Nahuatl chilli) is the fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, members of the nightshade family, Solanaceae.
The term in British English and in Australia, New Zealand, India, Malaysia and other Asian countries is just chilli without "pepper".
Planting and care
Plan to set out home grown or purchased transplants after the last spring frost date. Start plants indoors in flats or pots 8 to 10 weeks before the average last frost date. Set hot pepper plants 12 to 15 inches apart, larger bell types 15 to 18 inches apart. Provide windbreaks to minimize transplant shock.
Caring for Hot Pepper Yellow Desire
- Provide deep watering weekly for pepper plants.
- Support bushy, heavy-yielding plants with 2-foot-high cages, or stake them.
- Apply heavy organic mulches when summer heat begins to peak.
- Temperatures over 90 degrees F can cause buds and blossoms to drop; the condition is more serious if humidity is low also.
Typical uses of Hot Pepper Yellow Desire
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very fast germination just on the third day from seeding. Happy with that but has to update the review later based on the yield. If it gives yield just as shown in the picture it will be excellent. Le
I m happy with this nice vegetable seeds product
Really good quality vegetable Seeds. Packaging was very good. Will recommend to everyone.
Good seeds and quality packing
Can be grown in pot??