1 packet contains - 50 seeds of brinjal.
Description for Brinjal MK - 10
The brinjal (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is called the King of Vegetables by some cultures. It is one of the most versatile vegetables around, loved by many people across the world.
Different varieties are available everywhere and each variety is unique in its own way, with a distinctive flavor and many essential minerals.
Eggplant or Brinjal, is a very low calorie vegetable and has healthy nutrition profile; good news for weight watchers! The veggie is popularly known as aubergine in the western world.
Planting and care
Start plants indoors 2 months before the soil warms up or buy nursery transplants just before planting. Place 3 to 4 inch tall seedlings 24 to 30 inches apart in well-prepared beds. Pinch out the terminal growing points for a bushier plant.
Caring for Brinjal MK
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady portion of the garden.
- The plants ought to have sufficient sunlight.
- From time to time, any weeds which might grow in the plants bed must be removed.
- The plants should be sprayed with the pesticides or insecticides if any disease is noticed.
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall.
- Water well and apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season.
- For bigger fruits, restrict to five or six per plant.
Typical uses of Brinjal MK
Helps keeping diabetes in control:
Helpful to the heart:
Helpful to the brain:
Helps create iron in the human body:
Facilitates weight loss:
Helps in digestion:
Healthy skin and hair:
Keeps chronic diseases at bay:
Helps quit smoking:
Anti bacterial properties:
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Superb! Amazing! Excellent ????... Superb germination and healthy plants! Almost all seeds germinated.... The germination rate is 95%, superb quality seeds
Good seeds - derived good rate of germination - yet to grow to form heads
Good quality vegetable seeds..95% terminated..
Will you delier this to Delhi.
Good number of plants and currently flowering so waiting for the cherry tomatos!!
Any query about brinjal mk - 10 - seeds