(Inclusive of all taxes)
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Description for Egg Plant Black Beauty
The brinjal (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is called the King of Vegetables by some cultures. It is one of the most versatile vegetables around, loved by many people across the world.
Different varieties are available everywhere and each variety is unique in its own way, with a distinctive flavor and many essential minerals.
Eggplant or Brinjal is a very low-calorie vegetable and has healthy nutrition profile; good news for weight watchers! The veggie is popularly known as aubergine in the western world.
Planting and care
Start plants indoors 2 months before the soil warms up or buy nursery transplants just before planting. Place 3 to 4 inch tall seedlings 24 to 30 inches apart in well-prepared beds. Pinch out the terminal growing points for a bushier plant.
Caring for Egg Plant Black Beauty
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady portion of the garden.
- The plants ought to have sufficient sunlight.
- From time to time, any weeds which might grow in the plants bed must be removed.
- The plants should be sprayed with the pesticides or insecticides if any disease is noticed.
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall.
- Water well and apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season.
- For bigger fruits, restrict to five or six per plant.
Typical uses of Egg Plant Black Beauty
Special features: Nutritional vegetable
Culinary use: Brinjal is used for culinary purpose.
Medicinal use: The brinjal fruit has a lot of vitamins and nutrients.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good germination rate..n what impresses me the most is the amount of seeds they provide..good work!
Good for cultivating in Balcony.
Very nice packaging, with labelling of all the seeds. Variety of seeds available and its a great value for money.
Good but after two moths i will see the result
The seeds are genuine. Just planted and could see some germination after a week. Awaiting for its growth. Thank you