1+1 Ornamental Red Small Corn Ziermais Erdbeermaise - Seeds
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Ornamental Red Small Corn Ziermais Erdbeermaise
Ornamental Red Small Corn is small in size, averaging ten centimeters in length, and is oblong and cylindrical in shape. The cob is encased in a papery, multi-layered, semi-rough husk that can range in color from ivory to purple. When peeled and dried, the husks become stiff and can retain its shape for decorations.
Planting and care
Sow seeds outdoors in late spring or early summer. For an earlier start in spring, sow the seeds indoors or on a sunny windowsill. Place the seeds on top of the soil. Water the seeds with the sprayer.
Caring for Ornamental Red Small Corn Ziermais Erdbeermaise
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
Typical uses of Ornamental Red Small Corn Ziermais Erdbeermaise
Special features: Attractive corn color
Ornamental use: This plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments