Each 1 packet contains - 10 seeds of squash.
115Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Squash Golden Yellow
Squash come in two main types: summer squash and winter squash. While there s not much difference among the tastes and textures of summer squashes, winter squashes offer a wide array of flavors.
Summer squash (Cucurbita pepo) produces prolifically from early summer until the first frost and Winter squash (C. maxima, C. mixta, C. moschata, and C. pepo) is grown in the late fall season and bear the fruiting in the winter season.
Planting and care
Squash is a seasonal vegetable. It is very susceptible to frost and heat damage, but with proper care, it will produce a bumper crop with very few plants.
You can sow the direct seeds in October and January to February month into the pot or ground. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. After sowing watering should be done as sprinkler manner.
Caring for Squash Golden Yellow
- Mulch plants to protect shallow roots, discourage weeds and retain moisture.
- Plants love lots of compost and will produce better if well fed.
- When the first blooms appear, apply a small amount of fertilizer as a side-dress application and water thoroughly.
- After harvest begins, fertilize occasionally for vigorous growth and lots of fruits.
- For all type of squash, frequent and consistent watering is recommended.
Typical uses of Squash Golden Yellow
Special features: Fruit
Culinary use: Squash is used for the pickle, salad, and freezing.
Medicinal use: Squash has plenty of natural poly-phenolic flavonoid compounds like a and ÃŸ-carotenes, cryptoxanthin-ÃŸ, and lutein.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good germination, no waste any seed.
Good quality seeds, sprouted in couple of weeks
Good for cultivating in Balcony.
Good but after two moths i will see the result
Very nice packaging, with labelling of all the seeds. Variety of seeds available and its a great value for money.