(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dracaena Lemon lime, Dracaena fragrans
Dracaena Lemon lime has green leaves that have a yellow and light green stripe. Those dark-green leaves are 2 ft (60 cm) long and up to 4 inches (10 cm) wide. The matures Massangeana plant will always look full and profuse.
Planting and care
The Dracaena can grow well in full to partial sunlight. Also, keep in bright indirect sunlight. You can apply organic fertilizer or vermicompost or liquid houseplant fertilizer during monthly in the spring and summer season.
Re-pott in the fresh potting mix as soil, vermicompost, and coco peat during the spring season.
Caring for Dracaena Lemon lime
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- Re-potting should do annually in fresh potting mix into the big pot.
- Fertilize to Dracaena monthly in the spring and summer season.
- Prune the leaves if needed.
Typical uses of Dracaena Lemon lime
Special features: Containers for bright indoor locations.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments