Dianthus (Any Color) - Plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dianthus (Any Color)
Dianthus is a genus of plants, members of the plant family Caryophyllaceae. Commonly known as carnations, pinks or Sweet Williams, the flowering plants are annuals, biennials or short-lived perennials. The plants, whose narrow leaves range from bright green to silver-gray, form clumps or spreading mounds. Dianthus height varies widely, from as little as 2 inches to over 40 inches. Flower colors range from white to pink and several shades of red, variegated blooms are also cultivated. The small flowers are deeply fragrant. Dianthus are deer-resistant and easy to grow.
Planting and care
Dianthus can be propagated by Seeds, Cutting and Division. By Seeds :
Caring for Dianthus
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing dianthus.
- Dianthus should be kept in a place receiving at least 4-5 hours of bright indirect sunlight.
- Water the plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Fertilize dianthus plant mostly in the spring season with an organic fertilizers.
Typical uses of Dianthus
Special features: Dianthus are garden classics, appearing in many shapes and colors, most with blue/green or blue frosted quill-like foliage.
Culinary use: Fresh dianthus petals can be used to liven up salads, sandwiches and pies. The petals of the flowers, when crystallized, make beautiful decorations for cakes and pastries.
Ornamental use: Can be used as an ornamental plant in landscapes and gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments